MenagerieHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales?

+2
PopTartManiac
AtlasSarnosian
6 posters

Go down

Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales? Empty Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales?

Post by AtlasSarnosian Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:15 am

As we all know, Club Caprice is the hotspot locale for literally all masses of RPers at once. And at other semi-frequent times, there are people who make use of Carl's Gym or Sherrera's bar. I'm wanting to know if there's any people out there who make frequent use of the more obscure RP locales that are rarely, if ever, used due to the fact of either they can't match the aesthetics of the place or don't know of its existence at all. There is a 25 minute video made by Champs Online Tv that showcases all of these places as well as a guide on Steam made by The Kawaii and Ecchi Bread-Tan showing all of these places. And it makes me sad knowing all these places exist, yet so few people actually make use out of them. Perhaps one day we, too, could some some, if not, all of these in some fashion?

Last edited by AtlasSarnosian on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AtlasSarnosian
AtlasSarnosian
Sidekick
Sidekick

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtlasSarnosian/

Back to top Go down

Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales? Empty Re: Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales?

Post by PopTartManiac Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 am

Well I can tell you I've been in many RP sg's that use the other RP locations and open maps, and also use quest locations like Sweetland's restaurant or that map with the movie theatre, or even Leo's bar, (I myself do that when I RP with my friends)
PopTartManiac
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales? Empty Re: Do People Make Use of Other RP Locales?

Post by Bicep Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 am

I personally like Sherrera's bar myself. Run down but cool nevertheless.
Bicep
Bicep
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:45 am

The one I use most frequently is the Magic Lantern Bookstore. The bookshelves on the wall are accessible crafting tables! I like to go there to craft when I’m using my magic user Eclipse. It gives the impression i am practicing spells when i craft and on the rare occasion someone else is there it can make for fun light RP!
Cat
Cat
Leader
Leader

https://menageriehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicep Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:08 pm

I have not been to too many outside the ones available. I would like to try Vibora Bay when I unlock it for higher levels.
Bicep
Bicep
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebella Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 pm

I like the Minefield myself, at VB. I was introduced to it by a friend of mine, it's a very cool-looking place and is rather empty, most of the time, so it's different from the cluttered Caprice.

Sherrera's Bar is nice, too... but let's be honest, any place that has a stance can be used as a location for RP, even the fightning club/gym :p
Icebella
Icebella
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by PopTartManiac Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Another place I forgot to mention was Darren's Pizza in (city center) , i've made characters even work there, even made a pizza delivery costume for an old character

https://snag.gy/ClV8bm.jpg

my friends did the same for other franchises in the game

then there was Ravenswood Academy RP

https://snag.gy/8lgbIE.jpg

we had people roleplaying students and teachers, coaches, everything, the academy has a secret program to train young mutants/meta-humans/etc. so we'd use maps like the battle station in the powerhouse and so on for classes, and we'd have sanctum hideouts to look like a library, penthouse hideout to make it look like the school's lobby and so on, imagination's your ally.
PopTartManiac
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by AllastorDarkflame Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:33 pm

There was a time when I used to RP more often, but the group eventually disbanded. We mostly did Caprice, but in my latter RP's I have found it appealing to RP in quite a few places outdoors, depending on the mood and almost always based on a story arc taking place in a certain map, mostly Millennium City's japanese garden, Ravenwoond's Academy fountain, the docks, as well as Monster Island for more wild encounters and Vibora Bay for darker or even romantic/moody ones (So far nothing in Lemuria, provided not many of our characters can breath underwater, except maybe a couple, but it could be interesting and I would be willing to try that zone for that).

It's a shame that the Crisis zones are only accessible for as long as the story arc in those zones are not completed (Had I know the trick to zone directly into the end-content VB I would have left the last mission from VBA unfinished)

Hideouts is another option depending on the setting, but the space is quite limited unless it's some sort of investigation/chatter/dinner story arc (among other things Razz ).

There is also the possibility to RPing within Adventure Packs, but I have never really done it. I would be interesting (especially Demonflame and Aftershock, my personal favorites).

I do pretty casual RP, not necessarily focused in an arc, and I love RPing my dragon characters even though I do have non-dragons (believe it or not lol), so if it strikes an interest, do let me know, I'd be happy to participate.
AllastorDarkflame
AllastorDarkflame
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by PopTartManiac Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:21 pm

Yeah I have roleplayed through the apocalypse, have had many story arcs, and I've definitely roleplayed through adventure packs, whiteout is the funniest to RP in over the horror movie style it has haha.
PopTartManiac
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum