Introductions

Go down

Introductions

Post by Cat on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Use this thread to introduce yourself and who you are in game and a little bit about yourself if you desire!

So....

Hi! I am Cat Smile. I currently have 16 level 40s in Champions but soon to be more! Cat is the oldest character on my roster and what I prefer to go by in game! Some people call me by my real name and that is okay too! I discovered CO in 2010 and it has been my home game ever since Smile. I have been told that I use to many exclamations and smileys when I type!

Smile
Cat
Leader
Leader

View user profile http://menageriehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Bicep on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello. I am Bicep/Ninja Monkey. Glad to be here. Bicep loves using his tommy gun to shred any enemy in his path. Ninja Monkey...likes messing with other people's capes.
I am also a musician that has produced a few local area CD's.

Last edited by Ninja Monkey-Bicep on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bicep
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PopTartManiac on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Heya guys, I'm Yuuki, which is what they call me cause of my main character, feel free to ask me for help here or in game @RedZero35 send me a tell or mail ^_^

PS. I love stealing pop tarts so watch your back :3
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicep on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:59 pm

*Gives Yuuki all my pop-tarts*
Bicep
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PopTartManiac on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:12 am

:3
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crowcaine on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:51 am

Hey Everyone!

My name is Crow. When in Highschool I was the tall nerdy kid with blonde stringy hair so I got nicknamed Scarecrow. After a Ten year addiction problem it became Crow because Scarecrow was too many syllables for the inebriated.....Been that way for over 20 years. I'm 42 and I train Truck Drivers on the road. Most of the time when you see me in game during the week I am literally rolling down the highway. I have played Champions since 2011 off and on. I have LTS for it and STO that I played before it went F2P. I have many 40s on CO and I love playing them all. My in game handle is @Shamakaze and I like to be helpful to the SG so if you need anything...and I can help...please whisper me and I will tell you how to bug Dan for in game money. <3
crowcaine
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllastorDarkflame on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello everyone. Allastor here.

I took on the name of my main character, who was at first created back when I played City of Heroes. Ever since it's shut down, I moved over to CO, provided the superhero theme is one of my favorite. I recently moved out of my country for several reasons and I currently live in Uruguay (I am from Venezuela), and things have been improving since.

I'm currently 36 years old and I work full-time for a small Gaming Studio in Uruguay as a Rigger, 3D Animator and VFX artist. I can do some work in Unity as well. That said, I am not always on due to real life and my job, as well as working on getting semi-established here. However, do send an email or a private message to @Allastor to reach me, I'm happy to help with whatever I can.
AllastorDarkflame
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AtlasSarnosian on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:22 am

Ello, am Atlas. Or @atlassarnosian if you prefer handles.

Been playing CO almost non-stop since August 2012, clocking in almost 11k hours.. gods help me. Been only a Lifetime subscriber since July of last year (2017) I main Sahuagin characters because they've fascinated me since I first reaf the 1st Ed. Monster Manuals for D&D from their looks and extensive lore. I'm only 20 and I've trapped myself working at Walmart as my first time job being a maintenance worker.

I don't really do all that much in CO nowadays except for idling by and making lots of costumes. Used to be a long time veteran for a now-defunct SG named the Liberators for almost 5 years straight. Hopefully joining Menagerie will fill in that void that was open when so many people who I used to hang out playing CO has left onto other things.
AtlasSarnosian
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtlasSarnosian/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebella on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 am

Hello there! I'm Icebella, the name of my oldest and most well known character. You may call me "Bella" if you want. Still gotta make more alts, but naaahhh, lazy... :p

Been a silver player since March 2014, and pretty much just soloed all possible PVE content there was using only this Glacier AT (yes, even Terak). I even did the REAL Qularr Invasion and got a Renaissence Center Teleportation Device (permanent) for FREE on a starter's gift! Gotta lots of good memories and perks in here, could never delete Ice. Smile

Was never much of talking or socializing in-game, I ignored all who passed by me and never asked for any help (sometimes I even ran away, lol). Things got boring when I reached content I couldn't solo (DAT lv.42 minion on Therakiel's, though). So I stopped playing for a while, returning during 2016 (I think) and then stopping again. In the meantime, I just used the game's designer to make costumes for my characters and saving as prints.

Returned to the game (for good, let's all hope) in early 2018, determined to buy a Tribal Loincloth (that requires the perk from defeating Kigatillik). I went to Lynx's Fold and spoke in Local that I needed help, cuz I knew nothing about the boss. Vexx was there, and one thing led to another, so here I am in Menagerie! And after a month or so of hard farming, got my Distinguished Set ready to rumble! Surprised

(I already got the Tribal Loincloth I wanted as a drop, by the way, and it suuuuuuucks... )

I love the endgame content, specially if I can do it with friends and/or SG buddies, but I can also enjoy other PVE stuff as well. My favorite part is tanking endgame stuff as a Glacier AT on a silver account, so that all elitists may cringe, haw haw! I've heard so much bull from those people... and have proven them ALL wrong! Who said AT's can't do squat? No FF slot can replace the satisfaction this gives to me. Wink

Also, I love to be of assistance in anything I can, call me whenever and if I can help, I'll always do my best, even for strangers. ^^

(I also have lots of background for my characters, but I'm too lazy/shy to write them on their bios. I also love RPing but, that's just for "special" people on "special" occasions... coff coff Wink ).

I really don't like talking much about RL stuff to outsiders, sorry. Though I'm confortable to reveal that I'm getting my Master's Degree in Psychology very soon. So, watch out, world! Wink
Icebella
Sidekick
Sidekick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprocket on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Sprocket or @Sprocketito
I have 3 characters at 40 now that I'll play endgame content with.
Matriarch (Unleashed)
Fusillade (Gunslinger)
Sprocket (Glacier)
So if you see me feel free to say hi. I started Champions online to mostly RP but now I usually just play the content and socialize. And if you see me not block during an obvious big attack, it's mostly because my internet/laptop is awful.

Sprocket
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum