MenagerieHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive)

3 posters

Go down

Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive) Empty Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive)

Post by crowcaine Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Ok so I have this idea....of a Teenager that gains mystic powers...and depending on what Gem he uses (left hand or right hand) he can give life or take it away.

SO here is the build and I would like any and all help with making it work! Thanks!

Blacklight
crowcaine
crowcaine
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive) Empty Re: Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive)

Post by Cat Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm

That is such a fun theme!

Okay, so I made up my take on it your concept. This build is made to be able to perform in end game level while sticking to that theme. The first half of powers is your dps in line with a full darkness rotation plus AoE and should do decent damage. I picked antagonize for your block since it uses 2 hands, it could be like using the power of the gems to block incoming damage. Everything beyond antagonize is the healer aspect of the build and should be capable of healing any content in game. I went with Seraphim as it buffs your dimenstional damage to so even in healer role your attacks will do decent damage and have a lot of synergy.

I went with intellect as your primary stat. This build is based on a split stack of intellect and presence. Intellect will buff your Concentration form and provide a large amount of defense penetration. Presence will buff your healing for when you take on Compassion form. The int primary specs will also give your presence 20% more healing. Overseer specs will provide a decent buff to your healing and dps while Avenger specs will provide a large buff to your dps. The overseer mastery will provide a large buff to your dps and healing near the end of encounters to help finish off.

Blacklight Concept Build

I have a ton of other ideas how this could go! I am a bit of a build addict. Let me know what you think and if there is anything you would like to see changed around! Always happy to help with builds when I have time : )
Cat
Cat
Leader
Leader

https://menageriehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive) Empty Re: Blacklight (concept Support/Ranged DPS Dual passive)

Post by crowcaine Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Ok....first of all.....wow!

Second of all...wow!

Questions. Is the paralyze the aoe damage? If shadowbolt is for the debuff click to enhance ebon ruin would it be better to take the 4 points from it and distribute them to iniquity and vitality?

My trainee called in so won't be online til sometime Friday afternoon.
crowcaine
crowcaine
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:22 pm

I apologize! The paralyze was suppose to be Shadowy Embrace. It’s the cone damage AoE, it’s channeled out of 1 hand so seemed perfect for theme and it’s a decent AoE. And yes! Actually moving those points to rank your heals would be very viable! It would lower your dps slightly ((-40% damage on shadow blast taps)) but +20% healing to both heals. That is totally up to your preference!
Cat
Cat
Leader
Leader

https://menageriehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PopTartManiac Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Can't wait to see it live!
PopTartManiac
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum