MenagerieHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Game Restoration

2 posters

Go down

Hero Game Restoration Empty Hero Game Restoration

Post by Cat Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:22 am

When I first joined Champion's Online the hero games were always active and queues were popping mostly around the clock. The matches were always full of new and more experienced players in all brackets ((I loved the lowest level tier bracket especially)). The floating billboards advertising citizens to watch hero games on Saturday nights were a fun and believable nod to their activity! Eight years later they are nearly forgotten content.

What do you think it would take to make hero games an active and desired content again?
Cat
Cat
Leader
Leader

https://menageriehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hero Game Restoration Empty Re: Hero Game Restoration

Post by PopTartManiac Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Personally I think if they balanced some powers and how often you can spam knocks/holds it should be alright, I like device duels but they can be unfair, so those should be restricted, unless it's a device for nail to the ground maybe. apart from that, fix some exploits like the tractor beam one, and the swinging one, and that's all I can think of from the top of my head.

I absolute love hero games, and I used to play it alot when it was active, apocalypse was my favorite, but the problem is it can be very unfair and people abusing broken builds and exploits is likely what ruined it, however it can still be fun how it is now, just giving suggestions to how it can improve and be restored.
PopTartManiac
PopTartManiac
Sidekick
Sidekick

Back to top Go down